These are not sahîh hadith, although some may be at least da`îf.
Someone with greater knowledge may check this. They are possibly sayings
collected by Hazrat Maoulana Saeed Khan Sahib Muhajir Madani. The gist of these sayings accord to the Islamic message and point to the fact that if Muslim women act upon their original and natural function, their reward will be immense, so these sayings are for encouragement, not to be taken letter for letter.
Else see better:
On the true and spiritual equality among men and women
1. A single pious practicing woman is equal to 70 Aulia-e-Kiraam (the
awesome in God-fearing).
2. Two rakaat salaat of an Alimah woman are better than 80 rakaat of
3. A breast feeding woman gets one good deed for each drop of milk that is
fed to the child.
4. When a husband comes home full of worries and the wife extends warm
welcome to him and consoles him, she receives the reward of half Jihaad.
5. When a woman is deprived of sleep owing to her child crying at night,she
receives the reward of freeing 20 slaves.
6. When a husband and wife look at each other with love and affection,
Allah(swt) Himself looks at both of them with love and affection.
7. A woman who sends out her husband in the path of Allah and stays at home
by herself, maintaining her honor and dignity i.e. protecting herself
against decollation and dishonesty) will enter Jannat 500 hundred years
before her husband while 70,000 angels and hoors will serve her. She will be
given Ghusal in Jannat and sitting on a mountain of pearls she will await
the arrival of her husband.
8. A woman who is rendered restless owing to the illness of her baby and
kept on striving to comfort the baby, Allah(swt) forgives all her sins and
gives her reward of 12 years accepted Ibaadat worship).
9. While milking her animal (cow, goats, etc.) if a woman makes the zikr
Bismillah, that very animal makes dua to Allah (swt) on her behalf.
10. When a woman makes the zikr of Bismillah while preparing dough (making
food) her livelihood is increased i.e. she receives blessings in
11. When a woman makes zikr while sweeping (cleaning) she receives the
reward of sweeping, Baitullah (Kabah).
12. A chaste woman who is mindful of Salaat, Fasting and also serves her
husband, for her all the 8 doors of Jannat are opened. She may enter from
whichever door she likes.
13. The salaat and Ibaadat (worship) of a woman disobedient to her husband
do not reach the Heavens.
14. Every night of an expectant mother (a woman who is carrying baby in her
womb) is counted as spent in Ibaadat (worship) and every day is spent in
15. A woman receives the reward of 70 years Salaat and Fasting in giving
birth to one child, and the pain suffered in every vein of her body while
giving birth, for that she will receive the reward of one Hajj.
16. If a woman dies within the 40 days after giving birth, Allah (swt)gives
her the status of Shahadat (that is she dies as a Shaheed, Martyr).
17. Upon the child crying at night, if the mother feeds the child (gives
milk to the child ) without cursing, she receives the reward of performing
Salaat for one year and of keeping fast for one year.
18. When a child finishes the period of breast feeding an Angel comes down
and gives glad tidings to the mother and Allah (swt)has made Jannat
wajib(compulsory) for her.
19. When the husband comes home to sleep and wife gives him food to eat(not
being involved in dishonesty with regard to herself and her husbands
belongings) Allah (swt) gives her the reward of 12 years Ibaadat(worship).
20. When a wife presses the legs of her husband without him asking her to
so, she gets the reward of giving in charity 7 ounces of gold; and if she
presses his legs after he asks her to do so, she receives the reward of
giving 7 ounces of silver in charity.
21. When a woman's husband dies while he was happy and pleased with
her,jannat (paradise) becomes wajib (compulsory) for her.
22. In Jannat (Paradise) people will go to visit (see) Allah (swt), but
Allah (swt)Himself will visit (go to see)the woman who observed Hijab
covering) while in Dunya (this world).
23. Women who wear thin (see through) garments, or who arouse passion in
men, or meet men they are not allowed to mix with, or move about openly
while adorned (dressed up or wearing make up), or who live without hijab (co
vering), will never enter jannat (paradise). In fact they will not even
smell the fragrance of Jannat.
24. A woman who has undergone a great amount of suffering and difficulties
in this world will be classified with Hazrat Asya (R.A.). She was the wife
of Firoun (Pharaoh) who, despite the fact that she was his wife, tortured
and prosecuted her, to renounce Deen (religion) and Iman (faith). She gave
her life in the process (i.e. she died of the punishment meted out to her)
but did not forsake Iman (faith).
25. Every single woman going to hell will take with her 4 jannati men,
because they had no Fikr (worry) nor they cared, in Dunya (this world),
about the deen (religion) and Iman (faith) of that woman, and did not teach
her Deen. These men will be: (a) her father - (b) her brother(s) - (c) her
husband - (d) and her son(s).
26. If a woman looks at men she is not allowed to see according to the
Shariah, Allah (swt) sends His curse upon her, just as it is forbidden for a
male too (Remember that lowering the gaze is a command on both men and women